After seeing that new trailer released i felt like doing me gals, how i would see them anyway. Seeing hawke showing up was awesome but damn was hoping that was our warden with here…oh well i just want them in my team of badass ladies.
Might have to do something for Morrigan too…cause seeing her in it Hnnnnnng damn that witch.
Craft foam thigh armor
1. Wrap your thigh with plastic paper and the with masking tape. Draw the patterns.
2. Make a line in the mid back to cut it. Once whole piece out cut the pieces and paste a cleaner pattern to a paper (i always add an extra space bot and sides)
3. Cut the patterns in craft foam and cut. Spikes are made out of insulation foam.
4. Seal the foam with 2 layers of modge podge and the insulation foam with 2 layers of wood glue.
5. Paint the piece.
6. Seal the paint with one thin layer of modge podge. Done!
I used a legging to place it with some velcro and also in the back.